Sunday, October 2, 2011

This Is It

No, this blog isn't about Michael Jackson...I WISH IT WAS!

I'm on my same quest to fitness...gosh, it's annoying. haha! Only because for me it's not so easy. The doctor always tells me how "disgustingly healthy" i am, yet, in my mind i want to ask, "So, why does my body not reflect that in it's appearance??" But, I will get back down to what I once was. I will not be on the summit forever, but, because I know what it is to be up top, I will forever be on a quest to be on top. (Poem reference, can't remember which poet said it.)

So, once again, the billionth time, I am starting again with more determination to drop the poundage and get back into shape. So, day one of eating right. It's Sunday so I can't workout, but, tomorrow bright and early, I'm on it! Let's try to track this. Day 1= fantastic.

Gotta think positive!


No comments:

Post a Comment