Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Better In Two's

My body started to hurt today. I felt it most walking up the stairs. I guess we can that tell my muscles are uncomfortable, which means they exist!

Today, when I did Cardio X. Jenny came over and we did it together. She is so distracting! But, man, she is my true entertainment. There is no hiding our true identities from each other, we've been through so much it's like there is no shallow conversations and there is a lot of calling each other out on things. It's the best. During our " workout session" she changed the moves and I think may have gone off in her            
monologues, I'm not sure, I was trying to focus on Tony and his horrific workout moves. All I have to say about Jenny is that she better go try out for SNL, because she would be their newest big star. Disregarding her distracting behavior, we did it, we worked out-- Juntas. :) Things are just done better in two's.                                                                         

 My body was complaining and I had no idea how to console it...so, I ignored it. But, honestly, I am happy it hurts! This gives me the idea that my body is making changes and it is waking up. So, day 2 of P90x is done. I just need to work on a bed time!


(In case the picture doesn't show it, Jenny has something up her sleeves in this picture. She's a trip and a half.)

No comments:

Post a Comment