Thursday, October 27, 2011

Conan O'Brien vs. Jimmy Fallon

For the last 8 years I have been a Conan O'Brien fan. I stopped watching Late Night for my insane schedule and for many times for lack of a t.v. (thanks college living), but, today for the first time, I watched Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I'm curious to know why Conan was not able to come back to late night when they decided to let Jay Leno back.


I haven't really followed the story. Basically, Conan replaced Leno when Leno "retired" leaving it to Conan who had been on deck from Leno since 1993. Because of Leno's retirement (that last what, a year?) that slot was handed over to Conan, but, for some reason unknown to me for lack of snooping, Leno came back, bumping Conan off completely and letting Fallon, who was on after Conan, to take his former 2nd slot. So, I'm confused on why Fallon even has a talk show.

I don't see how he's funny, I'm sorry to say--okay, not really that sorry. To me he looks a bit up tight and very unnatural. I'm confused by the standing ovations. What am I missing?

The only thing I liked about Fallon is that he's the only late night show host who actually bashes on Obama, it seems like the world won't speak any smack of the man, when he has been less than perfect, but let's not get political.


I miss me some good 'ol Conan O'Brien!!!

He's on TBS but we don't get that channel. I'm doomed to having Jimmy Fallon access...I refuse to watch him. I have yet to laugh once.

Enjoy the following and I pity the foo who doesn't know who Conan O'Brien is.
There is still hope for you, grasshoppa.


 Goodnight.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment