Thursday, October 6, 2011

NY version: Tree

Tree. Today is day tree (think of the Brooklyn [NY] pronunciation of the word "three", there you go). My Dad is from Brooklyn, so I grew up listening to this my whole life. Talk about the attitude, I have acquired that too, so, please don't be offended at me. (Check out the video to learn how to get your accent on, and yes, people from NY really do say what she says.)

Workout, done. Shoulders and arms is complete. We just need to do Ab Ripper X tomorrow because it got too late and we got tired. My goodness, everything hurts. This is quite the wake-up call to my long hibernating body. Poor thing. It's spring time for it. But, today it rained and called for boots and a jacket. We are in fall here in Provo, and winter is close behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment