Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Love to Hate

I don't have time for this and I know I shouldn't. It's like choosing between a carrot and french fries. No one really craves carrots (unless you eat too many french fries--you know you've been there, don't lie, this is a safe place). All I'm saying is that I don't have time to be blogging and need to finish some home work but, alas, it's happening. Can you see the words?

Since I was a kid my Dad always told me that I should be a critic. I think he meant a movie critic, but maybe just about life. I wish i could get paid for my amazing opinion. If you are looking for someone to analyze your life, I am currently available and can send you my resume. Or, just hire me. I'm a good worker, you shall see. :)

So, I see things that I just don't like. I am not TRYING to judge. It just comes naturally. Call it a gift. It's not so much me judging but perhaps more of me wanting curtosy from those with whom I co-habitate this lovely sphere of a world in which we live. I am constantly out of my home and am always finding myself in situations that cause these opinions below:





In no specific order:

1. FLUSH THE TOILET when you drop a bomb in a public bathroom

Going into a public bathroom and the person in the stall directly next to mine (or just being in the bathroom counts but somehow I find myself NEXT the person) wants count to the number 2 and leave that number in the stall and doesn't bother to FLUSH until my nose hairs are burnt off and I want to throw up. Please, for the sake of all mankind or me, a woman of the species, just flush right when it hits the water. I don't know how many times I have had to hold my tongue from saying, "If you're going to poop can you at least flush?" It's okay to flush before you are finished. Just get the smell out of here. I don't want to inhale YOUR deathly odors. 

*sorry for those of you who don't talk about these things...someone's gotta do it*

2. If you hit me by accident I forgive you but would like you more if you said the magic word--"I'm SORRY" .

I get it--places to go, people to see. Trust me, I know. But, let's not forget, it's okay to excuse yourself from your imperfect ways. It's just proper to apologize for hitting someone with your backpack or your arm or you didn't see where you were going. Just acknowledge it and be done with it. You'll feel so much better after. Yay. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment