Wednesday, November 24, 2010

5 hours until

Thanksgiving.

I am home in my apartment, and it’s freezing outside. Walking home became so painful that I started to run, granted the way I ran does not say anything about what type of person I am, but if it did, I would be judged immediately and would be assigned to the special Olympics.

It’s too cold for anyone human outside right now.

I am living off of the worst diet, honey nut cheerios and quesadillas. Yeah, I’m not really a fan either. I am thinking about some resolutions I can start participating in sooner than later, but, that will involve some serious commitment. All I know is that I’m getting tired of the same ‘ol same ‘ol. I could really go for some Thanksgiving dinner right now. Beam me up, Scotty only works on t.v. When will fantasy become reality?

It is not the same spending the holidays anywhere but home, but, it’s not too shabby at the same time. I am in love with the idea of Christmas. I love the smell of it, the songs, the time of year, and the celebration. It’s all for a good cause, and if it brings the world together, subconsciously or not to come unto Christ, then let’s do it.

Yes, that’s right, Thanksgiving comes first. I am grateful for Christmas. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment