Monday, November 15, 2010

More grateful

I was wondering what the point of my blog was. It is not exactly a journal entry nor will it ever become one. o.O What would be worth looking @ and reading? Something that came into my mind was to write down as often as I remember what I am grateful for each day...so.... Staring...now...

November 15, 2010

Blessings:
-The song "Creere" by Tercer Cielo
(rock out to it, you won't regret it)
-a friend who randomly invited me to lunch today.
 I feel the <3
-a ride to work (as i was walking there and thinking..."oh snap, I'm gonna be late again"---AWESOME? right?
-My computer really isn't broken!
-I have people to look up to
-I got a package from my Madre today :)
-I got some extra shifts to cover @ work during  Thanksgiving break=yay
-the creamery on 9th
-i found my BYU ID after a month of wondering where i had abandoned it.
-I could offer wanted advise/counsel today

-I talked with my brother today
- a long and needed nap
-the ability to change my mind!
-crunchy leaves to walk on
-Chipotle hot sauce in my cheese tortilla--it makes all  the difference!
-I feel like Heavenly Father listened to my prayers and is answering them little by little each day...


No comments:

Post a Comment