Thursday, January 27, 2011

I have 10 minutes

More than twice this year I've seen people carelessly walking around campus with a giant wad of toilet paper in one of their nostrils. Runny nose? I think that would be a horrific experience to be caught with anything protruding from my face besides my nose itself--attached my most important limb in all it's glory. I will admit, that right now I feel very much tempted to conform to their grossness because there is an unhealthy amount of liquid seeping from my nasal cavity. I hate being sick.

I've had two "epiphanies" this week:

"Does you Mother know you're dressed like that?"

You can interpret that one as you will--I thought that when I saw someone walking in a t-shirt and shorts when it's ridiculously cold outside--winter--snowy mountains...but immodesty on campus bugs me too.

and

"How is it possible that people get paid to play computer games?"

 I was walking to drop off a paper and saw tutors just playing games on their computers in the JKB. If I knew more about video games I'd know the name but they were probably making an army to go kill someone. I'm sure there could be something more productive to do. Am I judging? Yes. Are you judging me? Probably.

I could lie but it's not that kind of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment