Tuesday, December 28, 2010

PUzzLe

Today I started working on a puzzle. For the longest time I've been itching to do one to feel like I do have brain cells and solving problem skills, @ least of how to match shapes. I have most of the border in place and already want to give up. Patience is not one of my strong points, but, it is nice attempting to put a puzzle together after 10 years of forgetting that they even existed.

Pitbull. I hang out with my pitbull that lives in my parent's basement while I am here visiting. When I go up the stairs our other dog is there--it's like every floor should have a different dog. The 3rd floor doesn't have one...and no, I am not the animal on the 3rd floor. Thanks for trying, though. My human interaction is with my Mom. I am definitely okay with this, being able to get away from everything. Seriously, though, with dial-up and horrid cell phone reception, I am not only in a different part of the world but in a different time wharp. I went back 10 years. DOes this mean I am 15?

I have a few more days of vaction time and then back into the world of having to sustain myself and get an education. Gawsh. Make it stop.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment