Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ENT

If I learned ANYTHING from my Mom is what ENT means. She's my source of medical information. Ear-Nose-Throat. My ears, my nose, and my throat feel like they have been probed. Speaking with a clogged nose and caughing to create awkward moments is not my ideal situation. ENT...how i long for normality in that department.

Life is extremely busy these days. I feel like peanut butter, and all that I need to accomplish is a big piece of bread I need to be scrapped on. I am learning how to balance my schedule. I'd love to learn to be more organized but, man, am I stubborn...that takes time and discipline!!

Changing the subject...

I have officially decided to stop liking boys. DO NOT BE ALARMED. Yes, I am interested in men. No, I am NOT interested in women. It is more like, I find that there is no real point in liking a guy or even being remotely interested. Where has it gotten me? Let me give you the answer: Absolutely no where. Solution? I have no idea. I just figure, if it is right...it shouldn't be that hard or complicated. I guess the timing is off. Man, I need to go to get my watch checked, especially if my timing is off, wouldn't you say?

I need to go read my scriptures and get some shut eye, although I wish i could keep writing. Good night to the poor soul who is reading this. 'Til the next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment