Saturday, June 12, 2010

What to Wait For

I have always liked surprises, that are GOOD and not the ones that involve me falling down in front of a multitude of people, or talking in my sleep and having someone overhear and ask me if I'm okay. No, not that kind. The good kinds always bring smiles to the faces or good thoughts to the mind. I got a phone call today that did that.

My old roommate from last January '09 and friend from Virginia called me. What's the scoop? She's engaged! The story of how they met and how it happened is how it should be. He was her waiter @ Tucanos, he left her his number...she called, and he did all the work from there--calling, persuing, everything. Just as it SHOULD BE.

A quote with good recommendations. This is how it should happen.

**Wait for the guy who pursues you. One who will make an ordinary moment seem magical; a kind of guy who brings out the best in you. Wait for the guy who will be your best friend, the only person who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances. Wait for the guy who makes you smile like no one else and when he smiles you know he needs you. Wait for the guy who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats and have no makeup on, but appreciates it when you get all dolled up for him. Most of all, wait for the guy who will put you at the center of his universe, beacuse that's where you belong.**

1 comment: